All payments are due in full on date of arrival. NO REFUNDS.
- If we are informed 7 Days prior to arrival – No Charge.
- If we are informed under 7 Days prior to arrival – One night charge will apply.
- No Call and No Show – Full charge of the reservation will be applicable.
- Two adults per site
- An additional charge of $5.00 per Adult on any additional adults.
- Long weekend – 3 day minimum booking.
- $60.00 charge per month is applicable on electricity usage for long term residents.
- Taxes applicable on top of all charges.
Check-out time is 11:30 a.m. Please re-register by this time.
VISITORS & PARKING:
Must check in office prior to entry onto the park property. There is $2.50 visitor fee per person
until 10:00 p.m. Visitors can stay overnight for $5/person. Please Register all overnight guests And remember that you are responsible for their behavior. Visitors must park outside the park.
11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Quiet time must be observed out of Courtesy to fellow campers. NO MUSIC OR LOUD TALKING AFTER 11:00 p.m.
Must be kept on a leash at all times. Please pick up after Your animal. Not be unattended.
- Absolutely no disturbance will be tolerated. If any resident disturbs the peace of the park the resident will be warned, if warning is not heeded, the resident will be asked to leave the park.
- If for any reason RCMP or Police are called to the RV Park for any disturbance, the resident will be required to leave the RV park with immediate effect.
Must be supervised in the use of all facilities, including Washrooms.
Parents shall NOT LEAVE THEIR CHILDREN UNATTENDED IN PARK.
Must be deposited in containers provided. Please help us keep our grounds beautiful-NO sunflower seeds, cigarette Buds, bottle caps, or mats on lawns. Please help us Recycle, Separate Re-Cyclables from garbage.
Any guest or visitor who voluntarily participates in any Activity does so at AT THEIR OWN RISK.
We endeavor to provide clean and sanitary facilities. Please observe the following in this regard: DO NOT WASH DISHES OR CLOTHES IN THE WASHROOMS. DO NOT WEAR OUTSIDE SHOES OR SLIPPERS IN SHOWERS.
ABSOLUTELY NO R.V OR VEHICLE WASHING
- park vehicles on vacant spaces. An extra charge will be made for parking on Another site. Please ask your guests to leave their cars outside the park.
- Use nails, staples, wire or do anything that could harm or disfigure our trees.
- Remove items left behind in sites by other campers ( they usually come back.)
- Trespass on occupied sites. Please be courteous.
- Campfires are not allowed at the park as per Village rules.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed anywhere on the park premises. Please exit the RV park before lighting up.
Only emergency messages will be delivered to your site.
Owner/Management is not responsible for accidents or injury or for loss of money, personal property by theft or damage. Please secure all of your belongings. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone and to evict anyone who does not comply with the rules and regulations of the park.
Note to Long Term Residents
- We are an RV park and not a home park, therefore tenancy rules do not apply.
- You pay a discounted daily rate to stay at the park. The funds are due prior to your stay.
- The rates change with season therefore please be aware of these rate changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any resident.
- Any resident found in violation of any of the park rules will be asked to leave the the park without any refunds.